Outdoors For You is recruiting an Activity Coordinator to work as part of the team to deliver indoor and outdoor activity for our service users. Outdoors for You aims to help community, especially minority ethnic group to improve physical and mental wellbeing and reconnect people and nature.
We deliver various type of activities such as hiking, hillwalking, camping, volleyball, football, cycling, running, table tennis and more. Some of the activities are for women only and others are mixed for both men and women. Our activities are taking place in different locations in Glasgow and surrounding area at various times of day. Some activities are in the evening time 06:00pm – 09:00pm.
- Post Title: Activity Coordinator
- Location: Various – Glasgow and surrounding area
- Rate: £11.00 per hour.
- Hours of work: 16 hours per week – Evening hours is required.
- Post available until April 2024
- Plan and facilitate indoor/outdoor activities.
- Engaging and developing strong relationships with other organisations.
- Engage and develop a positive relationship with our service users and our client group.
- Managing enquiries from external organisations and service users.
- Help with projects and undertake events administration tasks.
- Work as part of the team and be committed to the organisation’s mission.
- Help with social media and marketing.
- Attending meeting and training to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
This job will be good for someone who enjoy indoor/outdoor activities and have a passion for the charity sector. It is great opportunity to help others and meeting people from different nationalities. You will work with a small friendly and passionate team. We will help with training to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
The work base will be at Outdoors For You office, 42 Miller Street, Glasgow, G1 1DT but our services are city wide and you will be required to attended different locations.
To apply to this post please fill in below online form and upload your CV, for more information email email@example.com or call 0784 098 5858
Please submit your application by Tuesday 22nd Aug 2023, 5pm.