- To improve physical and mental wellbeing, particularly for those in Black and minority ethnic communities.
- To reconnect people with nature.
The key objectives of our organisation are:
- To provide opportunities for indoor and outdoor activities.
- To inspire individuals to spend more time outdoors to gain the benefits spending time in nature.
- Improve physical and mental wellbeing through promoting active and healthy lifestyles.
- Promote social inclusion and community engagement through outdoor/indoor activities.
- Promote eco-friendly lifestyle and connection with our environment.
Helping community to improve physical and mental wellbeing.
We are happy to work with other organisations and community groups to provide the opportunity for outdoor experience. Our team is equipped to work with variety of people from different backgrounds, from local community groups to asylum seekers, refugees and EU migrants.
Our activities are set at various degrees of difficulty, we offer something suitable for everyone - from people with reduced mobility, all the way up to experienced hill walkers. Our activities are led by experience guides with the appropriate training. They also have relevant health & safety and first aid training.
No matter the personal circumstances, background, culture, or creed, everyone is treated with the dignity they deserve as fellow human beings.
Our Team Members
Our team brings a whole range of skills and passions to the table. Learn more about the Outdoors for You team, and our story.
ALEXANDER "TWIG" CHAMPION
Get In Touch With Us
We're happy to answer any questions you may have - feel free to contact us on the details below.
Just want to keep in touch? Submit your email address below to be added to our mailing list.
0141 538 0028
0784 098 5858
Tobacco Merchant's House
42 Miller Street