This workshop will highlight the benefits of outdoor activities, especially the positive impact on physical and mental wellbeing. We will also talk about what impact outdoor activity has on our life and how it helps us to develop healthy and active lifestyles.
We will explore new ideas and activities for participants. We will look at different type of apps to monitor the progress of the activity and how to connect with other people with same interest.
This workshop will highlight and covers below aspects
- Encourage participant to be more outdoorsy.
- The benefits of outdoor activities.
- Exploring new outdoor activities.
- Provide resources of outdoor activities in Glasgow Area.
- How to monitor your progress.
- How to plan your activity.
This is a free workshop for asylum seekers and refuges, designed to be informative and encouraging to do more outdoor activity and to improve physical and mental wellbeing. It will take around 2 and half hours.
Date: Thursday 25th Aug
Venue: 42 Miller Street, Glasgow, G1 1DT
For booking; Wellbeing Workshop booking form – Google Forms
For more information email email@example.com or call 07840985858