We are really glad that the (stay Local) 5 miles travel restriction for leisure and recreation is to be relaxed in #Scotland from July 3rd 2020.
We are looking forward to resuming our services as soon as we feel it is safe to do so.
If you are planning to go out for any outdoor activities please consider the below
- Plan your journey and check that car parks are open.
- Make sure to plan your route and bring a map.
- Check the weather.forecast.
- Make sure you have appropriate kit and clothing for the activity.
- Know your limits and do not get out of your comfort zone.
- Avoid crowded areas and follow social distancing advice.