We closely monitor government guidelines and Scottish Mountaineering recommendations regarding outdoor activities in relation to COVID-19. We may have to postpone or cancel planned events at short notice.
Please note below before signing or take part of our activities
- If you have been asked to self-isolate due to covid19 symptoms, if awaiting test results, travel, or close contact with people that are showing symptoms; then you can not attend the events.
- If you have underlying health conditions, we don’t recommend attending the event.
- Please remember to wash/sanitize your hands before and after an event. You should bring your own hand sanitiser to events as well.
- Maintain social and physical distancing during the event.
- Please respect members of the public and physical distancing must be maintained when passing others.
- During the journey all the participants must wear masks and use hand sanitizer before and after the journey.
- Cover your mouth when sneezing or coughing (e.g. from hayfever). If you need to spit while walking, please stop and step off the road to do so.
- Our activities and group size are limited to minimize risk factors.
- Participants’ contact details will be taken for track and trace purposes.
- We only use private hire transport and advise everyone to avoid public transport.
For more information please see below links https://www.gov.scot/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-phase-3-staying-safe-and-protecting-others/pages/sports-culture-and-leisure-activities/#Personal%20training/coaching